Housecareonline may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16th March 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, address, preferences and interests
- Your address book, etc
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, SMS about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone number which you have provided.
- Please Email us on support firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want to receive any Promotional SMS or Email.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, SMS, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Hope you understand that some of your information (mobile number, address, etc) may be shared with the Servicemen, simply because, that is a necessary step in providing you the service you book at HOUSECAREONLINE.
Housecareonline is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.